Monday, October 1, 2007

San Diego Super Chargers?!?


Being from San Diego, I'm a Chargers fan. The boy, however, is a Raider's fan (boo!). This makes for some fun friendly arguing when our two teams play each other. I tease him about being part of the Raider Nation. He tells me that the Chargers always choke. I tell him that if we get married and have kids some day that I'm going to dress our kids in little Charger jerseys. How cute will that be! He hates the thought of that and says no child of his will wear any such jersey. I'm sure I'll be the one dressing the kids most of the time, so unless he changes them after I put the Charger jersey on them, my kids will be sporting Chargers gear.

This football season has been a disappointment to say the least. This last game was especially disappointing. The first quarter had some promise, but it was all down hill from there. It was like turnover city up in there. Rivers has been throwing way too many interceptions this year. I don't know what it is. He needs better protection or something.

I had a pretty chill weekend. Saturday the boy and I went shopping. He bought a suit for a wedding we're going to next month. Then I took my new dress to the cleaners. It was a little big in the waist and the straps were too long. I also had the hem taken up a little bit. I'm quite short and the length was just too long. We went home after that and studied and watched tv all night. Exciting, I know. Sunday we watched football all day and did more studying. Not the most fun-filled weekend, but we got a lot done.

No comments: