Friday, August 15, 2008

What are you looking at?

The Boy and I attended the Robin Thicke concert at the House of Blues the other night. It was a great show. Robin Thicke's new album is going to be sooooo good. I can't wait until it comes out next month. The show could've been a little bit more pleasurable though. I say this because it was super hot in there. It was as if there was no air conditioning up in there.  Part of me wanted to leave it was so hot.  Some people actually did leave.  Also, The Boy is kind of annoying at concerts.  He's always people watching and then he points out the funny people to me.  If I don't look he keeps bothering me.  When he does this, I'm thinking to myself "Dude, I didn't come here to look at these other people.  That's insert performer's name up there.  I'd rather look at him instead."  I've noticed he only does this at concerts where the performers are male.  Coincidence?  I think not.  

No comments: