Monday, March 3, 2008

Where ya been?

It's been awhile since my last post. I wish I could say it's because I've been so busy with fun and exciting activities. Alas, I cannot. I've been around, just reading other people's blogs. I just haven't posted in awhile. I've been in a funk the past couple weeks. It's not really a depression, but depression-like. I come home at the end of the day and just want to be alone. Didn't want to go anywhere. Didn't want to do anything. It was an overall blah feeling. I started writing a few posts, but never finished/posted them. I've been uninspired and unmotivated lately. I think it's over now. I'll try to post something less depressing and more exciting tomorrow. For now, I have an accounting book calling my name.

1 comment:

That Girl said...

We all have those times where its hard to get motivated, hard to get out of bed, etc. Hope you come out of it soon.