Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Off for the week

I have the week off from work. Originally, I had hoped to take a road trip with The Boy for a few days, but his parents are going out of town so we got stuck are housesitting instead. I was disappointed when The Boy told me we wouldn't be able to go a trip. His parents told him just a few days ago that they were going out of the country and need him to house sit. I'm thinking, "thanks for the heads up." Granted, The Boy and I didn't have concrete plans for our trip. We were just going to head up the coast to stop along the way. Play it by ear, you know. Since that's out of the question now, I figured we could make the most of it. We're going to use this week to visit places in LA that we've been wanting to go, but just haven't had the time to go to yet. Try some new restaurants. Visit with friends that I don't see regularly. Hit up restaurants that I used to frequent when I lived there and now miss. Things like that.

1 comment:

That Girl said...

I'm so jealous you and the Hubs both have off this week while I slave away at work ;-)