Thursday, June 19, 2008

Breakfast of Champions


I've posted before about my love for breakfast. I think it's something that was instilled with me since I was young. I always had breakfast in the morning. My Dad would wake up early in the morning and make be breakfast EVERY morning before school. After which he would go straight back to bed. He would actually wake up at 6:30 am, cook me breakfast, then go right back to bed. He was retired so he didn't have to get up to go to work or anything.

My new favorite breakfast meal is greek yogurt. Greek-style honey yogurt from Trader Joe's to be exact. I sprinkle it with some granola and a little bit of honey for some extra sweetness (I have the world's biggest sweet tooth). I prefer Greek yogurt to regular yogurt because it's creamier and thicker. If you haven't tried it, you should.

2 comments:

That Girl said...

I like to add some raisins or chopped dates to mine! Although, now that they're everywhere blueberries are my add in of choice.

bubbie said...

I've been putting blueberries in mine lately too! I just bought 2 packages of blueberries at Henry's. They taste so good and are really good for you to boot!