Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Santa Claus is coming to town.

With the holidays coming up, I've been trying to come up with good gift ideas with the people on my list. I think I have just about the hardest people there are in the world to shop for. The boy buys everything he wants, so it's not like there's anything out there that he really wants, but hasn't bought for himself yet. My friends and family are sooooo super picky and particular about things, so its hard to shop for them. One friend will ask for something specific. I will go out and buy it and then a few days later she'll say she no longer wants it and to just give her a gift card to Nordstrom. Grrrr....annoying, isn't it? Everyone on my list pretty much just gets cash. It's so boring though. I love shopping for presents and then wrapping them up so nice and pretty. I think I need new friends. I'll probably just buy everyone something small and then give them cash as well. So far I'm getting a charging station for the boy from Bed Bath and Beyond that I saw Just Jenn talk about on her blog.



I also need gifts for a White Elephant gift exchange. I don't know what to get. Any ideas? The gift needs to good for both sexes and between $50-60.

No comments: