I'm at work right now, just killing some time before lunch time.
1. How old will you be in five years?
32, almost 33. gosh, i feel old
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
everyone at work. been here since 9 am. it is now 12:15 am.
3. How tall are you?
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
5. What's the last movie you saw?
It's been awhile. I *think* it was Harry Potter.
6. Who was the last person to call you?
7. Who was the last person you called?
8. What was the last text message you received?
From my friend, asking if she can borrow a cocktail dress for a holiday party
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
i have no idea.
10. Do you prefer to call or text?
depends on the situation. if it's to just communicate some info real quick, then normally text.
11. What were you doing at 12am last night?
trying to sleep. i think i had the tv on and I was watching the food network
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced
13. When is the last time you saw your mom?
Yesterday at her house
14. What color are your eyes?
15. What time did you wake up today?
16. What are you wearing right now?
brown pin-stripe slacks and a brown sweater
17. What is your favorite Christmas song?
hmmm, i don't know
18. Where is your favorite place to be?
in bed with the boy
19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
work and/or school
21. Where will you be in 10 years?
hopefully living in san diego, married with at least one kid
22. Do you tan or burn?
Tan! I get tan so super fast. It isn't even funny
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
hmmm, just bad people trying to kill/hurt/kidnap me
24. What was the last thing to make you smile?
i can't remember. isn't that sad?
25. How many tv's do you have in your house?
26. How big is your bed?
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
28. What color are your sheets?
brown sheets, orange duvet, and brown coverlet
29. How many pillows do you sleep with?
30. What is your favorite season?
31. What do you like about fall?
when the air is nice and crisp and i'm inside with a fire burning and drinking something warm
32. What do you like about winter?
33. What do you like about the summer?
warm summer lazy days
34. What do you like about spring?
35. How many states/provinces have you lived in?
2: Illinois and California
36. What cities/towns have you lived in?
great lakes, san diego, los angles
37. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
depends on the situation. flip flops?
38. Are you a social person?
i can be
39. What was the last thing you ate?
lemon loaf cake
40. What is your favorite restaurant?
its hard to say. i LOVE eating so i have many. Here are some favorites: Alejo's, California Roll Factory, Rama, Versailles
41. What is your favorite ice cream?
Its a toss up between coffee and mint chocolate chip
42. What is your favorite dessert?
anything with chocolate in it and i'm happy. I do love everything at Hans and Harry's in Bonita
43. What is your favorite kind of soup?
clam chowder, but on cold rainy days I like tomato soup with grilled cheese sandwiches
44. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
45. Do you like Chinese food?
46. Do you like coffee?
47. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
less than i should that's for sure
48. What do you drink in the morning?
49. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
50. Do you know how to play poker?
sure, though prob not well.
51. Do you like to cuddle?
52. Have you ever been to Canada?
i have not
53. Do you eat out or at home more often?
54. Last person you hugged?
55. Do you speak any other languages?
i do not, unfortunately.
56. Have you ever gotten stitches?
57. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
58. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
i prefer an ocean
59. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seats?
aisle, that way i can put my legs in the aisle and i don't have to climb over people if i need to go to the bathroom
60. Do you know how to drive stick?
i wish i did
61. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
i enjoy spending money on everything.
62. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
i wear an 'm" necklace from tiffany's almost every day. I take it off on rare occasions.
63. What is your favorite TV show?
favorite that is on tv now? grey's anatomy maybe
64. Can you roll your tongue?
i sure can
65. Who is the funniest person you know?
probably the boy
66. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
67. What is the main ring tone on your phone
i think it's a song by robin thicke. wanna love you girl
68. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
i probably do. i'm sure my mom kept some stuff
69. What red object is closest to you right now?
70. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth?
i most certainly do. and if you're reading this and you don't - shame on you! conserve water!
71. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
72. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
73. What were you doing at 12 in the afternoon?
probably going to eat lunch
74. What do you dip a fry in?
ketchup or ranch
75. What is your favorite food?
sushi and italian
76. Can you change the oil on a car?
77. Have you ever run out of gas?
nope (knock on wood)
78. What was the last book you read?
for one more day by mitch albom
79. Do you read the newspaper?
sometimes, mostly i read stuff online
80. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
glamour, cosmo, people, reaady made, and self
81. What were you doing at 7pm last night?
eating dinner i think
82. Do you watch soap operas?
not anymore. used to watch one life to live, days of our lives, and general hospital
83. Do you dance in the car?
i do, wanna join me?
84. What radio station did you last listen to?
85. What picture is in the picture frame closest to you?
on of me and the boy take a few years ago
86. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper?
i don't recall
87. Last person you cried with on the phone?
again, i don't recall
88. What is your favorite board game?
cranium!!!! i will so kick your ass at it
89. When was the last time you attended church?
just this sunday
90. What are your plans for tomorrow?
work and hopefully the gym
91. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent?
92. Who was the last person to go out of their way to do something extra special for you?
probably the boy