Saturday, January 26, 2008

What's on tap for the weekend?

I am so glad the weekend is here. This past week was a lot longer and harder than I had expected it to be. Don't you just hate when that happens? This week was supposed to be easy breezy, but things got busy at work and we put in extra long hours.

Today is one of my cousin's birthdays and there is a party for her at my aunt's house. The boy is driving down from LA and we'll be heading over to the party around 2. We'll probably hang out there all day and then come home and watch some tv or something else equally boring relaxing. I may try to sneak in a quick visit to the gym before the boy gets here, but my lazy self may win over my wanting to get back into shape self.

Sunday is church, bright and early at 10am. Afterwards, we'll probably head back home, have some lunch, and be lazy some more. Maybe we'll go to the gym. In fact, the boy will probably make me go. He's not as lazy as am I. I'd also like to go shopping - just one store so that I'm not too tempted to buy stuff. For dinner we're going to 1500 Ocean at hotel del! For the past few days I've been obsessively checking to see if they had any last minute openings and they did! Not only did they have an opening, but we able to get reservations for 6 people. It'll be a triple date. The boy and me, my sister and her husband, and another one of my cousins and his girlfriend. I wish it were Sunday night already. Well, not really because then the weekend would be over, but you know what I mean.

2 comments:

That Girl said...

You're going to love 1500 Ocean!

Anonymous said...

so how was the restaurant?? isn't it like really fancy shmancy?? do tell, do tell